OWCP-Credentialed Doctors In Mississippi


The federal workers compensation doctors & OWCP claims experts at Federal Injury Centers in Gulfport treat injured federal workers in compliance with the Federal Employees Compensation Act (FECA) and the US Dept of Labor (DOL) Office of Workers Compensation Programs (OWCP)

Request an Appointment

    If you file incorrectly you could lose your benefits. We can help!

    Proudly Serving Federal Workers

    DOL Doctors Treating Injured Federal Workers

    Our OWCP-credentialed doctors and team of OWCP experts in Biloxi & Gulfport are dedicated to offering excellent injury care, rehabilitation, and claims assistance in Gulfport and Southern Mississippi. We take federal workers compensation cases and have tons of experience in treating injured federal workers and helping with OWCP claims. We aim to help injured federal workers receive the medical care and compensation benefits they are afforded by FECA. While there are several great doctors in Southern Mississippi, few have the knowledge and experience to treat injured federal employees (USPS, TSA, BOP, ICE, FBI, IRS, etc) and Federal Workers Compensation claims. That’s why so many federal employees in Southern Mississippi choose Federal Injury Centers of Gulfport as the treating doctors for their OWCP claim. We offer knowledgeable, complimentray claims assistance and top-notch medical care and rehabilitation in compliance with the Federal Employee Compensation Act (FECA) and the US Dept. of Labor (DOL) Office of Workers Compensation Claims (OWCP).

    OWCP Injury Claims, Forms

    At Federal Injury Centers of Gulfport, our aim is to provide excellent, top-notch injury care/rehabilitation and expert claims assistance to injured federal workers in Southern Mississippi in order to help with their OWCP claim(s) and to work alongside them to get their injury claim(s) accepted. Our DOL-credentialed doctors ensure that all treatment is medically indicated, all compliance rules and federal laws are followed, and that all patients are treated with compassionate care with a genuine interest to rehabilitate their injury and help them return to normal life. Our nation’s federal employees deserve the highest levels of care and rehabilitation… and we are committed to delivering such care to each and every federal employee we serve.

    Listed below are some of the most common OWCP forms that injured federal workers will need when submitting a claim and finding a treating doctor (attending physician). If you need any assistance in accessing these forms or properly completing these forms, please call (228) 896-7574 for complimentary claims assistance.

    Request a Consultation

    Complete the form below to request a consultation with a federal workers’ compensation expert. Learn more about your treatment options and receive experienced OWCP claims assistance…